Welcome to MAVERIC Informatics documentation!¶
Welcome to the Microbial and Viral Ecological Research in Columbus Informatics website!
This site serves as a common portal to a variety of resources primarily handled by members of the Sullivan lab.
At this site you’ll find information relating to:
The OSU Environmental Microbiology “eMicro” efforts on OSC
The OSU Microbiome Informatics course (M8161) (more below)
A public-facing portion of the Sullivan lab’s informatics wiki, primarily focused on viral ecology research
Please keep in mind that this guide is very much a work in progress!. It is being built, week-by-week, as the microbiome informatics course is taught during the Fall of 2021. Every week (and often, daily) this site will be updated, built upon the lectures of M8161, with the goal of providing sufficient information to support class projects and research overall.
- Introduction and Overview
- Microbiome Informatics (M8161)
- UNIX/LINUX Introduction and Guide
- OSC Introduction and Guide
- Building Modules and Tools on OSC
- Available Environmental Microbiology (“eMicro”) Apps and Tools
- Modules and Tools on OSC
- End-to-End Processing of a Microbial Metagenome
- Pathways and Metabolisms of MAGs
- End-to-End Processing of a Viral Metagenome